Continuing our relationship with U+I and the Mayfield Development Group, in the summer of 2019 RealWorth completed a two-part valuation for the Mayfield District ahead of Phase One of Development.
This valuation consisted of a 3-year evaluation for the period 2017-2019 focusing on the societal value created by Worthwhile Activities in the Mayfield district, followed by a 5-year forecast for the period 2020-2024 covering Phase One of development and continuing Worthwhile activities in the Mayfield Depot and around the Mayfield district.
More value had been generated in the evaluation than that predicted in the 2017 forecast
Due to the previous predictive research conducted by RealWorth on the societal value of Worthwhile Phase, we were then able to compare the value generated from Worthwhile activities to that predicted to be generated in 2017. The comparison showed that more value had been generated in the evaluation than that predicted in the 2017 forecast, although the program of activities had changed significantly meaning that the outcomes of the 2017 forecast and 2019 evaluation were not directly comparable.
The final report for this research included:
- An outline of all activities included in the evaluation for the period 2017-2019
- A brief methodology of how information was collected and assumptions that had to made
- An outline of the total value generated, then split by feature, factor and stakeholder groups
- A comparison to the predicted value generated in the 2017 forecast
- An outline of all activities included in the forecast period 2020-2024, involving phase one of development and continuing Worthwhile activities
- A brief methodology for how value is predicted in future activities where there is no evidential data
- An outline of value created, with breakdowns by feature, factor and stakeholder group
- An overview of total value for the evaluation-forecast period spanning 2017 to 2024 and a time series of when value is generated, relating to different phases of Mayfield development